Age: Young Adult (18 in human years)
Species: Fervens Artiodactylis (Cloven Torch-Hound)
Residence: Everfree Tunnels
Personality: Xela has a very short temper. She's very straight-forward, and doesn't take any shit from other Torch-Hounds. You'd be smart not to bother her. She usually resorts to violence. She hurts Torch-Hounds who hit on her or act like pervs, even if it was accidental. But when she isn't angry, she's actually very friendly and fun to be with. She likes meeting new Torch-Hounds, but she is absolutely terrified of anything of another species. Especially ponies. Her fear greatly embarrasses her. When embarrassed, she usually lashes out in violence. Her favorite move is headbutting. She's secretly very sensitive when it comes to crushes and love, but she'd NEVER admit it.
In her spare time, she goes exploring and looks for lost things. She likes to collect random objects that ponies or other species havd misplaced. Anything she finds she'll bring back to her den.
- Her tail isn't pony-like at all. It's actually just the same as a shaggy dog's tail
- The inside of her mouth is greenish-yellow.
- She has floof on her butt.
- Her tongue is forked.
- Her ears are very fluffy.
- Her hind legs have no bioluminescent markings.
- She's smaller than an average female Torch-Hound, but packs enough punch to make up for it. (Also, NEVER comment on her shortness, she'd scratch your face off.)
Torch-Hounds were created by the lovely *StickFigureQueen
It's an open species and you can make your own so long as you credit her and follow the guidelines. [link]
Xela and art belongs to me.DO NOT trace, steal, copy, edit, change, or breathe on this. Xela will kill you.